- Preparation: 10 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Portions: 5
- 200 g of freshly washed matsutakes, coarsely chopped or 30g of dried and rehydrated matsutakes
- 1 1/2 of rinced white sushi rice
- 2 1/2 of water or vegetable broth
- 2 T sp of peanut oil or grape seed oil
- 1-2 green onions
- 1-2 sushi seaweed leaves coarsely chopped
Sauté the matsutakes 5 minutes in hot oil on medium heat. Add salt, rice, mix and then add water.
Cover and cook for 20 minutes or according to the instructions on the rice packaging.
When rice is cooked, add the green onions, the seaweed leaves and mix.
Rectify the seasoning.
Serve hot accompanied by a fish dish.