Open Ravioli with Chicken, Spinach, and Winter Chanterelles
- Preparation: 40 min
- Cooking: 15 min
- Portions: 4
- 8 ready-to-cook lasagna sheets
- 400g chicken breast sliced
- 500g washed and chopped spinach
- 400g clean fresh winter chanterelles or 40g dried and rehydrated
- 1 chopped gray shallot
- 100g chopped white of leek
- 1/2 liter of warm bechamel sauce
- 2g lemon pepper
- 30ml olive oil
Boil water with salt for the Lasagna-sheets.
Marinate 30 min. the chicken with lemon-pepper, salt, and a few chilli flakes.
Sauté the shallots and leeks in olive oil. Add to the Bechamel sauce. Warm it up. Add the spinach stir, cover, and lower heat.
Sauté the chicken in oil until golden brown. Keep warm.
Cook the lasagna sheets al dente. Drain off the water, and sprinkle with olive oil to prevent the sheets from sticking together.
Sauté the winter chanterelles with a bit of olive oil, salt and pepper
On plates, place layers of lasagna, spinach-bechamel, chicken, and finish with a generous helping of winter chanterelles mushroom.