The famous Savoy pocket knife always with you: the pretty and practical Keyring N°04. Only available with a wood-coloured handle (beech).
- 5.7 cm folded, with 5 cm blade opened.
- Blade: 5 cm on Sandvik 12c27 modified stainless steel.
- Excellent cutting quality, corrosion resistance, maintenance free.
- Varnished beechwood handle.
- Natural varnished beech handle
5 cm stainless steel blade
Sandvik stainless steel developed for Opinel is renowned for its sharpness and ease of maintenance. Stainless steel capable of undergoing the heat treatment which gives it its good hardness is called martensitic. It has a carbon content of at least 0.40%, which makes it possible to obtain a very satisfactory cutting edge without being sensitive to corrosion.
The name Yatagan originally referred to a sword used in Turkey. By creating his closing knife, Joseph Opinel designed a blade in the form of Yatagan (curved at the tip) and with a domed profile which guarantee an incomparable quality of cut.