Thai curry with coconut milk and king oyster mushrooms
- Preparation: 30 min
- Cooking: 20 min
- Portions: 2
- 85 g king oyster mushrooms
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- 225 g shrimp, pork or chicken
- 2 tsp curry paste (red or green)
- 1 green pepper in thin slices
- 1 cup eggplant, diced
- 1 can coconut milk (non sweetened)
- ¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
If you`re using pork or chicken, cut into thin slices. Heat the peanut oil in a wok or frying pan with a thick bottom on high heat. Add the curry paste, garlic, mushrooms and meat.
Heat and stir continuously for 3 minutes. Add the coconut milk and let it simmer on low heat for 20 minutes.
Add the fresh basil just before and serve on a bed of rice.